As a Coffee and cupcake addict 😀 , I so badly wanted to combine these two. Guess what!! The result was amazing. So here it is… sharing with you all.
12 cupcakes | 20 min baking
1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
1 cup caster sugar
½ cup melted butter/ vegetable oil
½ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
⅓ cup milk
2 tablespoons boiling water
4 teaspoons instant espresso granules
Let’s get started 🙂
- Preheat the Oven to 160°C. I normally turn on the oven to heat as the first thing. So while I find the stuff from my pantry and mix them the oven is getting ready.
- Combine Coffee and boiling water until Coffee dissolves
- Whisk the eggs and mix well with coffee, melted butter, milk, Vanilla and baking soda.
- Add sugar and whisk more until sugar dissolves.
- Add flour and mix well until you get a nice creamy batter.
- Line the 12 hole muffin tin with paper cups and spoon the batter.
- Bake for 18- 20 minutes until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let it cool for about 10-15 minutes
Honestly, I eat the batter before washing the mixing bowl… Yam yam yammmm 😉
Don’t forget to decorate it before serving. I simply used the Chocolate syrup and grated chocolate with the peeler. Or… you can simply sprinkle some icing sugar.. Magical!!!
Helloo Melbourne… It’s me…. the Coffee Cupcake..