Time for some Banana Cupcakes which is super simple and super soft as well.
12 cupcakes | 20 min baking
1 cup all-purpose flour
½ cup caster sugar
¼ cup Brown sugar
½ cup melted butter/ vegetable oil
½ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
⅓ cup milk
1 ripped Banana (Black spots on the skin)
Let’s get started 🙂
- Preheat the Oven to 160°C. I normally turn on the oven to heat as the first thing. So while I find the stuff from my pantry and mix them the oven is getting ready.
- Cut and mash the Banana. Leave it aside.
- Whisk the eggs and mix well with melted butter, milk, Vanilla and baking soda.
- Add sugar and whisk more until sugar dissolves.
- Add flour and mix well until you get a nice creamy batter.
- Finally, mix the mashed Banana.
- Line the 12 hole muffin tin with paper cups and spoon the batter.
- Bake for 18- 20 minutes until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let it cool for about 10-15 minutes.
Chop chop chop…
Mash mash mash…
Ready to go inside the oven. 😀
Don’t forget to decorate it before serving. I simply sprinkled some icing sugar… Magical!!!